Visit our Facebook page for a chance to win a stay for two at the Hôtels Gouverneur of your choice!
1. The Contest is held by Hôtels Gouverneur. It takes place on Facebook July 19 to September 6, 2016 to 23 h 59 HE.
2. This contest is open to all residents of Canada, aged 18 or more. Employees, agents and representatives of Hôtels Gouverneur, their affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies, partners or suppliers and any other party directly related to the conduct of this Contest, and members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal spouse and any individuals with whom such employees, representatives and agents are domiciled, are not eligible.
3. To win: an overnight stay for two at one of the following Hôtels Gouverneur
Hôtels Gouverneur Montreal
Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivieres
Hôtels Gouverneur Rimouski
Relais Gouverneur Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Hôtels Gouverneur Sept-Iles
Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
HOW TO ENTER
4. No purchase necessary. To enter, visit our Facebook page and comment our publication identifying the Hôtels Gouverneur in which you would most like to spend a holiday.
5. A selection of comments will be made at random from all the comments, on September 8, 2016.
6. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must
• have properly identified the hotel of his choice comment on our Facebook page
• be reached by Facebook by the Contest Organizer within five (5) days of the random draw;
• sign the declaration and liability waiver (hereinafter the "Declaration Form") that will be sent by email and return to the organizer of the competition at the latest within five (5) days reception.
7. Failure to comply with any of the conditions mentioned in the paragraph above or any other condition in these Contest Rules, the participation of the person selected will be canceled and a new draw for the prize will be in accordance with this Regulation, until an entrant is selected and declared winner. The prize will be awarded, following receipt of the declaration forms completed and signed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8. Entries are subject to verification by the contest organizer. Any entry that is incomplete or inappropriate will be rejected and will not be eligible for a prize. The contest organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or more entries of any person entering this contest or trying to participate by means contrary to these regulations. This person could be entrusted to the competent judicial authorities.
9. By entering or attempting to enter this contest, entrants release from liability the Contest Sponsor, its affiliates, advertising agencies and / or promotion, employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could incur as a result of entering or attempting to enter the contest. No communication (other than while registering) or correspondence will be conducted with the participants in this contest, except with those selected for a prize. By entering this contest, the winner authorizes the contest organizer, partners, representatives and prize suppliers to use, if required, their name, photograph, image, and at their discretion and without limit as to time use, in any media worldwide, for advertising purposes or any other purpose deemed relevant.
10. Prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and can not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part against money. In the event that, for reasons unrelated to the winner, the contest organizer can not award a prize (or portion thereof) as described in these rules, it undertakes to award a prize ( or a portion) of the same nature and equivalent value or, at its sole discretion, the value of the prize (or portion of prize) indicated herein in cash. The refusal of a person selected at random to accept a prize according to the terms herein releases the contest organizers from any obligation related to prize to that person.
11. Anyone winner emerges Hôtels Gouverneur, their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from any liability for any damages that may occur due to the acceptance or use its price. To be declared a winner and prior to obtaining the prize, the selected entrant agrees to sign, if required, a declaration to that effect.
12. Hôtels Gouverneur, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives disclaim all responsibility for the malfunction of any computer component, software or communication line, with respect to any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased computer or network, and which may limit or prevent any person from entering the contest. Hôtels Gouverneur, their affiliates, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives also disclaim any responsibility for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any software or any form and by the transmission of any information concerning participation in the contest.
13. The Contest Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the event that it is an event, strike, lockout, error or any human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the contest as provided in these Regulations
14. In case of discrepancy between the French version and the English version of this Regulation, the French version shall prevail.